238 Pages, 14 Chapters, with Index,
Full color throughout,
Paperback 9.1 x 7.1 inches
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the size of the book?
Paperback 9.1x 7.1 inches, 238 pages, 14 Chapters, with index, Full color throughout.
- How is the book sent?
For domestic orders, the book is shipped USPS Media Rate, with an average delivery time of 7-10 days. For international orders, the book is shipped USPS International First Class
- What is the return policy?
Due to usage issues, we cannot accept returns. But do notify firstname.lastname@example.org if the book arrives in damaged condition. Our fulfillment house provides excellent shipping services, but should there be any problem, we will work with you to ensure that you are completely satisfied.
- Can I see a table of contents?
- Chapter One
- Having a Gray Hair Day?
- When does the moment of truth come? And what will you do about it?
- Chapter Two
- Café Au Gray
- A roundtable discussion. Women tell all.
- Chapter Three
- The Color Quandary
- There are so many ways to go gray, or not. Pick one.
- Chapter Four
- Going Through the Change
- Friends, family, and career. Attitude adjustments and emotions.
- Chapter Five
- Hair Apparent
- Just what is gray hair, anyway? Facts, fiction, physiology.
- Chapter Six
- It's Easy Being Gray
- Hair care, simplified. The tips, techniques, and products to turn everyday gray into shining silver.
- Chapter Seven
- Great Style: Finding the Right Image
- Do you really need to change your wardrobe? Or your colors? How to know.
- Chapter Eight
- Great Skin: Beating the Blahs
- Is your face turning gray, too? How to deal with dullness, washout, loss of glow.
- Chapter Nine
- Great Face: Getting Makeup Right
- Keep cosmetics sheer and light, with a dash of reflectivity.
- Chapter Ten
- Great Hair: Making it Modern
- How to play up gray for all it's worth -- the style, the cut, the color!
- Chapter Eleven
- Great Hair: Special Effects
- Sometimes gray needs a color boost. Professional techniques can enhance every strand.
- Chapter Twelve
- Crazy, Wavy, Hazy Gray
- Forget Goldilocks. If your silvery strands swirl and curl, kink and wink, you can be your own legend!
- Chapter Thirteen
- Who's Great at Being Gray?
- There's a whole new "cool" to gray. Works for celebrities, men, models.
- Chapter Fourteen
- Hey, You Don't Have to Stay Gray
- Ten ways to know if gray doesn't work for you; how to go back; how to go forward.